Hyla Strategies served as the social media and website design and development team for actress and activist Kathy Najimy.
Najimy is an actor, director, writer, producer, and activist known for her memorable performances in over 25 films as well as several TV projects. Najimy is internationally known for her award-winning portrayal of Sister Mary Patrick in the blockbuster hits Sister Acts 1 & 2, Mary Sanderson in Hocus Pocus 1& 2, Rat Race, Pixar’s Oscar and Golden Globe-winning WALL-E, Madea Christmas, and Say Uncle, Hope Floats, Zack and Reba, Soapdish, The Hard Way, The Wedding Planner, Jeffrey, The Big K, Blowtorch, Clutter, and The Guilt Trip with Barbra Streisand.
She voiced Peggy Hill for fourteen seasons on the Emmy Award-winning King of the Hill, for which she received several awards. She also frequented HBO’s Veep and Inside Amy Schumer. Najimy is very proud to have been named Ms. Magazine Woman of the Year and is a dedicated activist for women’s rights.
- Logo design
- Complete website overhaul
- WordPress as the content management system to allow for client edits
- Content creation
Social Media Management
- Managed organic and paid activations for Hocus Pocus 2 with Disney and Airbnb
- Aligned activism messaging with partners, Planned Parenthood, NYClass, and the National Abortion Federation
- Created graphics for the launch of the book “My Moment” featuring 100 stories from women changemakers