We served as the public relations and strategic marketing agency of record for Oiselle. We landed Oiselle on the cover of Women’s Health and Runner’s World magazines as well as 70+ media outlets including the New York Times. We handled the launch of the “Kara Collection,” Kara Goucher’s first-ever recovery line. Our marketing strategy operations team oversaw an email platform migration, implementation of internal communications/project management tools, management of agency relationships, and launch of SMS.
Founded in 2007, Oiselle is a Seattle-based by women, for women athletic apparel company that has always loved to go fast and take chances. Oiselle makes running apparel for female athletes of all ages, paces, and places and brings together a community of women who love to move, run, and fly. Their mission is threefold: make great product, improve the sport, and build the sisterhood.
- Implemented internal communications SAAS platforms to create team flows
- Developed workflow for external agency management
- Built reporting system for channel evaluation
- Launched SMS with acquisition campaign garnering over 10k leads
- Channel content management and strategy
- Development of email flows, campaigns, and audience segmentation
- Press launch of Kara Goucher’s recovery line
- Press announcements with various partners including Allbirds and &Mother
- Secured local, national, and international press opportunities
- Secured major marathon race press